For a company that made it’s humble entry into the industrial sector in 1956 as an electric motor manufacturer, TECO has grown exponentially to emerge as a major recognisable force on the world stage.
Today, the TECO Group of Companies comprises a diverse range of six major sectors, including:
- Industrial Product and System Sector
Low & high voltage motors, Mechatronic Components, Power Electric & System Control, Infrastructure Projects.
- Consumer Appliance and Service Sector
Air Conditioners, LCD Televisions, Household Appliances, Hospitality Restaurants.
- IT and Optronics Product Sector
Nanotechnology, Optronics, Creative Sensor, Image Systems.
- Telecommunications and Service Sector
Mobile/Voice/Data Communications, Broadband Wireless and Opto-Electronics Technology.
- Information System and Service Sector
Smart Cards, e-Purse/e-Commerce, IT Services, Biotech Department.
- Investment and Holding Sector
High Speed Railways, Software & Technology Parks, Venture Capital & Investment.
TECO’s Visionary Drive
- » Outstanding Innovation Competence
» Drive Technology Forward
» Continuous Core Business Development
» Competitive Global Operations